Do you have a passion for solving customer’s problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, team-oriented environment? We are looking for motivated and “customer focused” entry level sales professionals to join our awesome sales team! As a SuccessKPI Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and generating opportunities for our sales team.
Job Location: Remote work from home
Why work for SuccessKPI:
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in the rapidly growing analytics space
- Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to build relationships and to work alongside seasoned industry sales leaders and executives
- Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day.
- BS or BA Degree in Business Administration, or other qualified degree.
- Ability to qualify prospects
- Track record of attaining quota
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Experience with LinkedIn prospecting techniques
- Ability to sell socially
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to put the customer first
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Cold-calling skills
- Winning mindset and hardworking attitude
BDR Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop pipeline: Find prospects and qualify leads
- Work with sales and marketing team to create outbound campaigns
- Set up introduction calls and demos for sales team through email or cold calling
- Support sales team in building presentations and customer facing documents
- Learn details about SuccessKPI products, services, and use cases
- Articulate SuccessKPI value propositions and key competitive differentiators
- Identify customer needs and suggest SuccessKPI packages
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team on a weekly basis to track progress
- Move deals from Stage 1 to Stage 2
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
- SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
- Virtual Work opportunity
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stock Option Plan
- Open Time Off
- Six weeks paid maternity leave
- 11 paid Company holidays
- 401K Savings Plan – a retirement planning vehicle that provides you the opportunity to benefit from pre-tax savings and offers an employer match of 100% up to 1% and 50% up to 6% with an annual cap.
- Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage in case of accidental death or terminal illness.
- Long Term Disability Insurance can replace part of your income if a disability keeps you out of work for a long period of time.
- Short Term Disability Insurance pays you a weekly benefit if you have a covered disability that keeps you from working.
- Work-life balance EAP – Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program provides insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support. The Work-Life Balance program helps keep employees productive at work by helping them deal effectively with personal or professional goals and challenges.
- Development and career growth opportunities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB