Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing analytics companies? Do you want to get deeply immersed with our growing list of customers? Are you ready to find new growth paths for the company? Do you want to “roll-up-your-sleeves” when a customer needs help to drive an issue to resolution? We are looking for a qualified Customer Success Managers (CSM) to drive adoption and customer success within a growing portfolio of top tier customer accounts. You will be asked to drive business value and successful outcomes by aligning the SuccessKPI product and services the strategic business goals and needs of our customers.
Why work for SuccessKPI:
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in the rapidly growing analytics and SaaS space
- Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day
- A high paced and fun start-up environment where you able to directly impact customer success
Job Location: Remote Work at this time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Ability to help customers overcome technical and training hurdles while expanding their use of the platform
- 5+ years in customer facing roles – Sales/Support/Services/Architecture, with at least 1-2 years account management experience
- Ability to handle escalation management
- Strong project management fundamentals
- Passionate about building customer success for the SuccessKPI “Brand”
- Being a change agent and solution maker
- DNA – You possess the “Helper Gene” and are proactive in acting on behalf of your customers
- Hands-on experience with data warehousing ecosystems (e.g. Data sources / ETL / Data warehouse / Data marts). Understanding of different types of data schemas (OLTP vs. OLAP, snowflake, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Data and Analytics tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, SQL
- Familiarity with ETL tools (such as Alteryx, Datameer, Informatica, Talend, SSIS, DataStage, Kettle) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with deployment architectures on-premises and in cloud environments like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Contact Center management familiarity and experience with IVR, ACD, agents and call queues
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding how our customers want to use SuccessKPI and help make these aspirations a reality
- Be the customer companion on their journey from on boarding, adoption and a lifetime of success.
- Collaborate across SuccessKPI departments and customize the response to the needs of our customers
- Part of an Account team that manages enterprise accounts consisting of Fortune 10 and Fortune 50 companies and responsible for Annual Recurring Revenue of ~$5-10MM.
- Become the primary point of contact for customers and the voice that communicates use case/requirements/expectations in a way that is actionable for Marketing, Sales, Support, Services, and Product teams at SuccessKPI.
- Manage updates in our Customer relationship management tools
- Learn the technical nuances of customers’ configuration and act as initial layer of support and guidance
- Understand the concepts and importance of identifying growth areas in existing customer base
- Help build expansion opportunities – passive selling
- Virtual Work opportunity
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stock Option Plan
- Open Time Off
- Six weeks paid maternity leave
- 11 paid Company holidays
- 401K Savings Plan – a retirement planning vehicle that provides you the opportunity to benefit from pre-tax savings and offers an employer match of 100% up to 1% and 50% up to 6% with an annual cap.
- Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage in case of accidental death or terminal illness.
- Long Term Disability Insurance can replace part of your income if a disability keeps you out of work for a long period of time.
- Short Term Disability Insurance pays you a weekly benefit if you have a covered disability that keeps you from working.
- Work-life balance EAP – Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program provides insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support. The Work-Life Balance program helps keep employees productive at work by helping them deal effectively with personal or professional goals and challenges.
- Development and career growth opportunities
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
APPLY FOR THIS JOB