SuccessKPI is looking for a self-driven individual with a proactive mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. We are seeking professionals interested in developing skills in the consulting, presales, and customer success areas. The associate consultant will interact with internal senior leadership and quickly ramp up to interact with customers and prospects.vAre you unsure if you have what it takes? Are you smart and driven to succeed?vInterested in learning new technology? Do you like working with numbers and analytics?vYou will succeed here!
Job Location: Remote work from home
Why work for SuccessKPI:
• Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in the rapidly growing analytics space
• Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities
• Opportunity to build relationships and to work alongside seasoned industry sales leaders and executives
• Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day.
What You’ll Do
• Leverage analytics tools to derive business insights
• Collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze, design, & deliver innovative call center analytics solutions for a wide variety of industries
• Work closely with both IT and business clients to best align business needs with technical capability/ feasibility
• Work with client and consultant teams to design and build systems using our AI/Machine Learning technology stack
• Conduct and participate in client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
• Document best practices to increase our knowledge base
What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, BSE (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial), Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, or related degrees
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message to varied audiences (e.g. client stakeholders, delivery teams, etc.)
• Completion or ability to complete 1+ AWS certification or related cloud experience
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving approach
• Adaptable individual who can create structure in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
• Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
• Virtual Work opportunity
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Stock Option Plan
• Open Time Off
• Six weeks paid maternity leave
• 11 paid Company holidays
• 401K Savings Plan – a retirement planning vehicle that provides you the opportunity to benefit from pre-tax savings and offers an employer match of 100% up to 1% and 50% up to 6% with an annual cap.
• Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage in case of accidental death or terminal illness.
• Long Term Disability Insurance can replace part of your income if a disability keeps you out of work for a long period of time.
• Short Term Disability Insurance pays you a weekly benefit if you have a covered disability that keeps you from working.
• Work-life balance EAP – Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program provides insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support. The Work-Life Balance program helps keep employees productive at work by helping them deal effectively with personal or professional goals and challenges.
• Development and career growth opportunities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB