Are you an AWS operations and SaaS expert? Do you have a passion for solving customer’s problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, team-oriented environment? As a Director of SaaS Operations, you will provide leadership and guidance to your team to reliably and securely operate SaaS based analytical solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate must have an extensive background in running agile teams, bring deep knowledge in scaled practices for SaaS development, SaaS deployment, and SaaS operations.
This position will require you to bring out the best in people, the most in data, and to communicate effectively. Our leaders are expected to be builders of teams that can think critically, act independently and operate with a data driven mindset while remaining focused on our large enterprise and government clients. Do you have what it takes?
Why work for SuccessKPI:
• Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in the rapidly growing analytics and SaaS space
• Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities
• Opportunity to work with a serverless architecture combining cloud computing and AI/ML technology
• Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day.
Job Location: Remote Work at this time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years of related experience on Production Support and Operation Management of a cloud environment for SaaS
• 4+ years of related hands-on experience with AWS
Operations Director Qualifications:
• Broad knowledge of the AWS platform with AWS Certifications required
• Knowledge of underlying AWS services – including but not limited to: AMIs, Route53, VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, AWS CLI, EBS, ELB, SQS, Cloud Watch, CloudTrail, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB and other similar tools
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and container orchestration
• Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of systems with security and reliability in mind (e.g. securing of VPCs and subnets, implementation of security groups, management of identity and access management, scheduling backups, planning for and managing restoration and disaster recovery)
• Managing uptime and performance including system health monitoring and optimizing performance (e.g. using CloudWatch and related tools)
• Administration of web servers running Apache and Tomcat
• Network experience including management of DNS, certificate management, load balancing, firewall configuration and routing. Broad experience with software-defined and traditional networking
• Strong understanding of Linux, including experience with server administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting
• Broad experience with IaaS and PaaS
• Experience building cloud infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code tools like AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
• Previous operations experience in cloud environments at scale
MANAGEMENT AND PERSONAL
• Highly motivated and self-directed with attention to detail
• Excellent, all-round communicator with strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to coach teams to reach their highest potential
• Candidate should display exceptional problem-solving skills and creativity
• Excellent communications with the collaboration skills required to develop required security policies, lead technical discussions and to share information with business and technology staff
• Project management and implementation skills for new technologies as necessary
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate a SaaS platform on AWS at 100% uptime
• Implement the “operating engine”, driving process excellence, management reporting and visibility into improvement opportunities
• Maintain PCI, SOC2, and HIPAA compliance (the platform has been previously 3rd party certified)
• Conceptualize, and define multiyear transformation roadmap to continue triple digit growth. Coordinate and drive strategic initiatives to support the operational transformation agenda
• Partner with corporate business partners to satisfy compliance requirements for the SaaS business unit and manage QBRs, metrics and strategic portfolio reporting
• Manage cloud operations and infrastructure including alarming, vailability, data protection, authentication, service metering
• Devise strategies and tactics to reduce PaaS operations expense
• Analyze incidents and logs to detect patterns and develop improvement plans
• Triage and resolve production incidents from first alarm to RCA
• Plan for capacity
• Manage Change management including change ticket approval and process adherence
• Develop test plans to recreate service issues and develop corrective actions
• Train and develop new team members
• Virtual Work opportunity
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Stock Option Plan
• Open Time Off
• Six weeks paid maternity leave
• 11 paid Company holidays
• 401K Savings Plan – a retirement planning vehicle that provides you the opportunity to benefit from pre-tax savings and offers an employer match of 100% up to 1% and 50% up to 6% with an annual cap.
• Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage in case of accidental death or terminal illness.
• Long Term Disability Insurance can replace part of your income if a disability keeps you out of work for a long period of time.
• Short Term Disability Insurance pays you a weekly benefit if you have a covered disability that keeps you from working.
• Work-life balance EAP – Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program provides insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support. The Work-Life Balance program helps keep employees productive at work by helping them deal effectively with personal or professional goals and challenges.
• Development and career growth opportunities
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform. For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
APPLY FOR THIS JOB