As a Speech Analyst you will be passionate about applying analytics and linguistics to help our customers increase the effectiveness of their Contact Center functions. You will work with customers across multiple industries and become familiar with the most popular terms expressed by their customers.
Job Location: Remote work from home
Why work for SuccessKPI:
• Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in the rapidly growing analytics space
• Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities
• Opportunity to build relationships and to work alongside seasoned industry sales leaders and executives
• Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day.
• Identify the most popular phrases across customer conversations
• Leverage the SuccessKPI platform to define automation criteria to identify relevant calls
• Participate in Services and Pre-Sales engagement as the speech subject matter expert
• Enable the customers to leverage the platform to find their own speech insights
• Provide regular validation analysis of speech analytics output through review of developed categories to ensure they remain updated with current business and customer lexicon.
• Ingest and explore customer interaction experience data and evaluate the cause-and-effect relationship of operational change on customer experience.
• Develop and communicate predictive impacts, including financial impacts on departmental expenses.
• Collaborate with our technology department to improve our product.
Education And Training Qualifications
• Previous experience in mid- to large-size contact centers with analytical capacity with measurable impacts.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred; Degree in Statistics or Linguistics preferred
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and have a solid background in all MS Office products
• Speech Analytics platform proficiency required
• Tableau or similar BI tools experience preferred
• SQL experience preferred
Professional And Leadership Qualifications
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence effectively to drive desired performance
• Results oriented individual who understands how their activities are impacting organizational performance objectives
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment
• Highly effective communicator, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable with speaking to internal and external partners at all levels. Able to effectively communicate complex subject matter to non-technical audiences.
• Strong organizational skills, follow-through and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well and accept challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
• A champion of new ideas
• Strength in working on self-managed projects in conjunction with other departments
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform. SuccessKPI is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
• Virtual Work opportunity
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Stock Option Plan
• Open Time Off
• Six weeks paid maternity leave
• 11 paid Company holidays
• 401K Savings Plan – a retirement planning vehicle that provides you the opportunity to benefit from pre-tax savings and offers an employer match of 100% up to 1% and 50% up to 6% with an annual cap.
• Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost to you
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage in case of accidental death or terminal illness.
• Long Term Disability Insurance can replace part of your income if a disability keeps you out of work for a long period of time.
• Short Term Disability Insurance pays you a weekly benefit if you have a covered disability that keeps you from working.
• Work-life balance EAP – Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program provides insureds and their dependents with confidential, experienced assistance in dealing with day-to-day life issues or crisis support. The Work-Life Balance program helps keep employees productive at work by helping them deal effectively with personal or professional goals and challenges.
• Development and career growth opportunities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB