“Personal Information” is any information that relates to you, and which, alone or in combination with other information, could reasonably be used to identify you.
SuccessKPI provides platform with Conversation Analytics, Speech & Text, Sentiment Analysis, Quality Monitoring and Automated Actions all in one place.
SuccessKPI is a global technology company headquartered in Virginia, which focuses on providing services to Individual Business process outsourcing (BPO), Integrators, large enterprises and other companies running contact centers.
For more information about our services, please refer to our website:
- the use of https://www.successkpi.com (“website”)
- the use of the application website successkpi.com, successkpis.com, successkpi.de, successkpi.net, successkpis.cloud, successkpi.cloud, successkpi.co.uk (“application”)
- social media messages and marketing campaigns and
- the use of our products and services.
- A website visitor
- An end user of the application (“end user”)
- A prospective client
- A job applicant and
Clients contract the use of our application and give access to their employees and other third parties, as solely decided by them, by creating users who access the application with their email address and credentials. The clients’ administrators grant end users roles, which result in different permissions and access rights to the information held in the Client account.
2.0 Personal Information We Collect
2.1 Information You Choose to Provide to Us
We may ask you to provide personal information when:
- You use the website to download articles, data sheets or eBooks.
- You request a free trial or demo.
- You refer a friend to us.
- You connect with us directly via phone calls or video conferencing platforms.
- We or Client Account Administrators grant you access to the application.
- You or Client Account Administrators upload or enter personal information into the application.
- You participate in a marketing/sales promotion.
- You attend trade events and other industry networking events.
- You register or attend a webinar or other event.
- You participate in programs we may offer from time to time.
- You participate in chats.
- You pay for our services.
If you choose to provide us with a third-party’s personal information (the person’s name, email and company) when taking part in our referral program, you represent that you have the third-party’s permission to do so.
We collect personal information that may include first and last name, business email address, phone number and/or company name.
As an end user of the application, we collect your name, business email address and any comments you make in the application.
- Basic personal details (e.g., your name, title, and gender);
- Contact details (e.g., your email address, postal address, and phone number);
- Professional details (e.g., your company or organization name and any professional organization member-ships);
- Usernames or URLs;
- Payment details (e.g., credit card information, bank account, etc.)
- Your photo; and
- Any other Personal Information you choose to provide us (e.g., in communications with technical support services, marketing teams, or during the provision of products/services).
- Some of the information is necessary for us to provide particular SuccessKPI Offerings or to best tailor particular SuccessKPI Offerings to your needs.As a result, our ability to deliver the SuccessKPI Offerings to you may be affected by your not providing certain information.
- information, including version information, about the web browser or application you are using;
- products/services you purchased, with related pricing;
- if you are using a mobile device, the model of the device and its operating system;
- crash data;
- a unique identifier we assign to you;
- your IP address; and
- information about your usage of the SuccessKPI Offerings, including what functions or pages you use, the frequency of your use, links that you click on, and how often you log in.
As a job applicant, we may also collect your resume and cover letter.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also collect these categories of information from sources other than directly from you. In particular, we collect this information from publicly available sources (such as your employer's website or professional social networks such as LinkedIn), and may obtain Personal Information from third party data providers which maintain lists of individuals' contact information. Other users of the SuccessKPI Offerings may provide information about you when they submit content through the SuccessKPI Offerings. For example, you may be mentioned in a technical support case opened by someone else. Similarly, an administrator may provide your personal data such as when they designate you as the billing or technical contact on your company's account.
Please note that we may also have access to information about you that our customers may upload to our cloud services.
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information about your visits to the website and the application when you land on any of our web pages through cookies and similar tracking technology.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Some of our websites also use marketing automation technology such as Hubspot to collect data on visitor behavior. These cookies help us track your visits to our websites and enable us to create an engaging marketing experience for you. We also use marketing cookies to understand your interaction with the emails we send you, and to ensure we’re sending you relevant and useful information; specifically, Marketing cookies let us know whether our emails have been opened, and which links are clicked.
Some of our websites may also feature cookies associated with certain unaffiliated companies. For example, we partner with other companies to provide you with connections to certain social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, and to provide you with additional features such as YouTube. By engaging with such other companies’ sites, for instance, by clicking the Facebook "Like" button found on our Site, such companies may place session or persistent cookies on your device. This may allow these third-parties to collect information about your online activities over time and across websites. The use of these cookies is subject to such third-parties’ own cookie policies, which SuccessKPI strongly recommends you review.
The information collected includes:
- access times
- the pages you view
- the links you click on
- the search terms you enter
- actions you take in connection with any of the visited pages
- your device information such as IP address, location, browser type and language
- the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and
- the URL you browse away from our pages if you click on an external link
We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within those email messages.
2.3 Information We May Collect From Third Parties
We may combine the information we collect from your direct interactions with us with information obtained through other third-party sources, such as Linkedin. We also obtain and/or purchase lists from third parties about individuals and companies interested in our products.
The personal information collected includes your name, email address, business address, job title, company name, and telephone number.
Web Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising
We may use web analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies to help us analyze how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website or for advertising purposes, as described below.
Some of our online advertising takes place through Google Display Advertising. As part of this program, we use Google Analytics features such as Retargeting. In connection with that feature and others offered by ad networks, we and the operators of ad networks, including Google, may use third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) – and in some cases first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) – to inform, optimize, and serve ads across the internet based on a user’s past visits to our website.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To disable Google Analytics in general, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To learn more about other ad networks, including how to opt out, click here.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers and mobile devices incorporate a “do not track” feature that, when enabled, signals to websites and online services that you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to such a do-not-track signal, we do not recognize or respond to these signals.
3.0 How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Deliver the contracted services and allow full use of the application functionality as purchased by the clients.
- Deliver training and support to our application end users and/or carry out the transactions you have requested.
- To communicate with you directly through emails, calls, chats, video conferencing.
- Process payments for application subscriptions.
- Send communications to you about:
- New application features and upgrades.
- Our services and offerings.
- Event announcements.
- Product notices and changes to our terms and policies.
- Particular programs in which you have chosen to participate.
- Promotional offers and surveys.
- Scheduling demos and managing free trials.
- Advertise and market our products and services, including delivering interest-based advertisements on this website and other sites or content syndication platforms and websites.
- Carry out market research to understand how to improve our services and their delivery.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Generate sales leads and increase our market share.
- Analyze user clicks and usage of the application and website to improve user experience and maximize usage of our services.
- Manage our website and application to maintain and deliver the contracted functionality and services .
- Enforce our website and application terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, application, our business or services.
- Provide products/services to you.
- Bill/invoice you.
- Manage any accounts that you may have with us;
- Validate your identity.
- Send personalized marketing messages via email, post and telephone to you. Where required by applicable law, we will only send these messages with your consent, and you have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing by contacting us.
- serve relevant advertising on our site and third-party sites related to our products and services which are per-sonalized to your interests;
- improve the services you receive from us;
- prevent you from having to re-enter Personal Information about you on future visits to our websites or subsequent use of our applications;
- facilitate your access to third-party services and resources;
- keep track of your activities in our software platform;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Or otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
Please note that sometimes we may record the video conferencing call in which you participate to analyze and improve our staff’s communication skills. If we do so, we will be announcing it at the beginning of the conference call.
We do not sell your information to any third party.
4.0 How We Share Personal Information
Our Application and Services
If you are an end user of our application, your personal information may be viewed by other users with access to the application.
We disclose information about you: (i) to our third-party service providers; (ii) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (iii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity (v) to protect our legitimate business interests or (vi) in any other case, with your consent. We also reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in connection with any sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets, including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation.
We attempt to notify our clients about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Change in Control
We can also share your personal data as part of a sale, merger, change in control or in preparation for any of these events.
5.0 How We Secure Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security of all of the personal information we collect and use.
We use a variety of physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have implemented best-practice standards and controls in compliance with internationally recognized security frameworks. We use encryption technologies to protect data at rest and in transit.
6.0 Your Rights
We provide the same suite of services to all of our clients and end users worldwide.
We offer the following rights to all individuals regardless of their location or applicable privacy regulations.
For personal information we have about you, you can:
- Access your personal information or request a copy.
You have the right to obtain information about what personal information we process about you or to obtain a copy of your personal information.
If you have provided personal information to us, you may contact us to obtain an outline of what information we have about you or a copy of the information.
- You have the right to be notified of what personal information we collect about you and how we use it, disclose it and protect it.
- Change or correct your personal information.
You have the right to update/correct your personal information or ask us to do it on your behalf.
You can edit your information through the user account in the application or ask us to change or correct it by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Delete or erase your personal information.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time. We will communicate back to you within reasonable timelines the result of your request. We may not be able to delete or erase your personal information, but we will inform you of these reasons and any further actions available to you.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
Object to the processing of your personal data. This right is also available to individuals whose personal data is processed by us for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we shall stop processing within 30 days of receipt of your request.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
You may have the right to ask us to limit the way that we use your personal information.
- Export your personal data.
You have the right to request that we export to you in a machine-readable format all of the personal information we have about you.
We do not process personal information through the use of automated means.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local organizations in charge of enforcing the privacy legislation applicable in your territory.
7.0 How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services to you and our clients, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information.
We may also retain information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted by law.
Information connected to you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our services may be de-identified or aggregated with other non-personal data. This information may provide insights that are commercially valuable to SuccessKPI, such as statistics of the use of the services.
8.0 Other Important Information
We process data in locations the United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, and Australia and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders, such as contracts incorporating data protection and sharing obligations.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a lawful reason for its collection.
When you visit our website and provide us with your personal information, we collect and use it with your consent.
As an application end user, you consent to our collection of your personal information when you log in for the first time. However, your employer has control of the account and may upload and share additional personal information. Your employer’s responsibility is to ensure that collecting, using and sharing the personal information uploaded to the application complies with all applicable legislation.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to select your communications preferences
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from us. Please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the email we sent you to stop receiving marketing communications.
Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding security and privacy issues, servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program in which you may have elected to participate.
9.0 Contact Information
You may contact us to exercise any of your rights or ask for more information about your personal information and our privacy practices by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.1 For Individuals Based in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
If you are based in one of these jurisdictions, SuccessKPI is the controller of your personal data collected in the following instances:
- When you visit our website https://www.successkpi.com
- When we process your personal data for sales and marketing purposes
SuccessKPI is a processor of all personal data processed on the application, on behalf of our clients. We only process the personal data under their direction. Please contact your employer or the organization that granted you access to the application for details on their privacy practices.
We only process personal data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. The lawful bases applicable to our processing as controller are:
- Consent: We will ask for your express and informed consent every time we collect your personal data on this legal basis.
- Contractual basis: We process the personal data as necessary to fulfill our contractual terms with you or our clients.
- Legitimate interest: We process the names, contact details, job titles, companies of our existing and prospective clients for our marketing purposes, including market research and sales leads generation.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Correct errors in your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- This right is also available to individuals whose personal data is processed by us for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we shall stop processing within 30 days of receipt of your request.
- Export your personal data
- Restrict our processing of your personal data for specific reasons, including any of the purposes supported by the legitimate interest legal bases (see the section above).
We process personal data in The United Kingdom, Spain, and Germany and share it with our service providers in the United Kingdom, Spain, and Germany and other jurisdictions. We use standard contractual clauses as the data transfer mechanism of transferring EU data to countries subject to data transfer requirements. See the table of our service providers here. (link to the table above)
You may contact us at email@example.com or you may contact our EU Data Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority, EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) or Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC). See their contact details here National Data Protection Authorities.
A.2 For Individuals Based in California
This section provides additional specific information for consumers based in California as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
A.2.1 Collection and Use of Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, mailing address, email address, zip code, telephone number or other similar identifiers
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as username and password, company name, job title, business email address and department
- Internet/network information, such as your browsing history, log and analytics data, information about the device(s) used to access the services and information regarding your interaction with our websites or services and other usage data
- Geolocation data, such as information about your location (at country and city level) collected from your IP address
- Sensory Information, the content, audio and video recordings of conference calls between you and us that we record where permitted by you and/or the law
- Profession/employment information that you send to us when applying for a position included in your CV and cover letter
- Other personal information, such as personal information you provide to us in relation to a survey, comment, question, request, article download or inquiry and any other information you upload to our application
We collect personal information directly from you, from your browser or device when you visit our websites, from third parties that you permit to share your information or from third parties that share public information about you, as stated above.
See the section above, “How We Use Personal Information,” to understand how we use the personal information collected from California consumers.
A.2.2 Recipients of Personal Information
We share personal information with third parties for business purposes. The categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information may include: (i) our service providers and advisors, (ii) marketing and strategic partners; (iii) ad networks and advertising partners; (iv) analytics providers; and (v) social networks.
A.2.3 California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
- The right to know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information that we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months (upon verification of your identity):
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources of the personal information
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold, and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The right to request deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of personal information sales to third parties now or in the future. However, we do not sell your personal information.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights.
Please note that if exercising these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you with our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
A.2.4 How to Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To exercise your right to know and/or your right to deletion, please submit a request by contacting us at email@example.com
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request.
In order to verify your identity, we will generally require sufficient information from you so that we can match it to the information we maintain about you in our systems. Sometimes we may need additional personal information from you to be able to identify you. We will notify you.
We may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we cannot verify your identity or locate your information in our systems or as permitted by law.
You may choose to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. No information will be disclosed until the authorized agent’s authority has been reviewed and verified. Once an authorized agent has submitted a request, we may require additional information (i.e., written authorization from you) to confirm the authorized agent’s authority.
If you are an employee/former employee of a SuccessKPI client that uses our application and services, please direct your requests and/or questions directly to your employer/former employer.
If you are a third party (auditor, business associate, etc.), who was given access to the SuccessKPI application by a SuccessKPI client, please direct your requests and/or questions directly to the SuccessKPI client that gave you access.
Minors Under Age 16
Our application and services are intended for business use, and we do not expect them to be of any interest to minors. We do not intentionally collect any personal information of consumers below the age of 16. We do not sell the personal information of California consumers.
Last Modified: July 8, 2022