What Are Cookies
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, SuccessKPI) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
You can turn off our cookies by managing your Cookie Preferences.
You can also block cookies by changing the setting on your browser which allows you to block cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including our required cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To find out how to manage cookies on your browser, you can visit:
- Google Chrome, https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Mozilla Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera, https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari, https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
The Cookies We Set
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Last Modified: June 15, 2022