SuccessKPI is a global company with a deep focus on achieving success through a belief that we are stronger together. We are proud of the culture we have created and weave our values into everything we do. Our employees are always encouraged to be innovators and builders at heart that help shape the future of our organization. We believe that offering competitive benefits and perks is nice but helping our employees thrive in today’s ever-changing world is even better! We put YOU first, offering employees an opportunity to make their mark here while creating and nurturing a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible work environment as a fully remote team. If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work at, what are you waiting for, apply today!
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE CHANNEL MANAGER
Would you like to be part of the team that is redefining CX? SuccessKPI is leading the next paradigm shift in customer experience and quality data analytics. We are looking for world-class candidates to help define and deliver our partner acceleration activities within our SuccessKPI Partner Network. The SuccessKPI Partner Network includes technology service brokers (TSBs), Cloud providers (AWS), consulting partners, systems integrators, contact center technology partners, ISVs, BPOs, distributors, and value-added resellers that sell, install, and support SuccessKPI software globally.
- Work From Home / Remote Work, USA
- Must reside in one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, ID, IN, MA, MD, MO, MI, NE, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
WHY WORK AT SUCCESSKPI
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. You’ll work as a leader across teams to deliver impactful projects and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Opportunity to work for an organization that prides itself on offering a diverse and dynamic culture where employees are proud to work
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growth global company in the rapidly growing analytics space
- Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities as we grow and scale
- Opportunity to build industry relationships and work alongside seasoned industry experts
- Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day – YOU HAVE A VOICE AT SUCCESSKPI!
We are looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager, with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success to lead and grow our strategic partnership with AWS. Your responsibilities will include developing training and business enablement plans, helping to build, track and manage a pipeline of registered opportunities to closure, and evangelizing SuccessKPI across the many AWS business units, including CCI (Customer Contact Intelligence Solutions) and Amazon Connect. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving inputs to evolve existing programs and create new benefits to build a long-lasting partnership. Must have experience working with SaaS, as well as a track record of channel sales success working in SaaS, CCaaS, and/or CX.
- This position has a high level of visibility. You will need to be a strong leader and be able to communicate clearly both in writing and through presentation skills
- Manage the day-to-day GTM activities and initiatives with the AWS organization. This includes the delivery of excellence in enablement, onboarding, pipeline management, and ensuring sales alignment to provide exceptional partner & customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams on key priorities & investments to grow SuccessKPI’s indirect sales revenue with AWS.
- Identify and align with AWS partners to expand the scope of the partnership.
- Build business plans with key AWS stakeholders to drive mindshare and growth
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using SuccessKPI
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Channel Leadership & Operations, providing accurate and timely forecasts and maintaining accurate records in all internal CRM and reporting tools
- Minimum 5 years working in channel management, channel sales, or similar ole for a software technology company preferably managing partnerships in Contact Center, CCaaS, or CX space
- Demonstrate ability to drive partner programs and sales enablement.
- Experience with SaaS Resellers in North America (preferably large, global firms with complex sales organizations)
- Proven record of earning trust. The ability to earn trust is foundational to developing the right relationships in support of becoming a trusted advisor to the AWS and SuccessKPI teams
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results. The SuccessKPI channel team knows how to get things done. Candidates must show they are focused leading the channel motions to build the scaling engine to deliver sales results
- Excellent communication & presentations skills with the ability to engage with Partner & Internal Sales & Marketing stakeholders.
- Ability to build and hold QBRs with key AWS stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, self-motivated
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving business providing an AI Rich, pure SaaS analytics and automation platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics and the real time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can start in minutes to remove the obstacles that contact center agents, managers, and executives face in providing a great customer experience.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A